Interactive Distance Learning
Even though there is a lot of talk about distance education, over 70% of all
formal training continues to use classroom delivery.
The major cost driver of
training is delivery. Satellite or web based, Interactive Distance Learning (IDL)
provides the benefits of classroom without the large cost.
With respect to
distance learning and interactive communication, CADE is the world-class... and
- Deliver to more people in less time
- Concept to delivery time in minutes or hours, not days
- Cut classroom delivery time in half
- Deliver to entire target population in one broadcast
- Fewer experts needed to deliver message
- Deliver to more people with less cost
- Low cost to develop and deliver content
- Incalculable cost savings: time off work, travel, per diem, etc.
- Over 25% improvement in student retention
- Most consistent message delivery, one voice
- Standardized design
- Utilize only the most qualified instructors
- Provides detailed tracking and reporting
For an example of the potential cost savings CADE can provide, try out our
on-line Cost Comparison Worksheet.